Re: Locks on unlogged tables are locked?!

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Locks on unlogged tables are locked?!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 21, 2023 at 11:49 AM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Uh, was this ever addressed?  I don't see the patch applied or the code
> in this area modified.

I never saw this email originally, but I don't think I believe
Laurenz's argument. Are all AEL-requiring operations on unlogged
tables safe to perform on a standby without AEL? I believe I would be
quite surprised if that turned out to be true.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Add recovery to pg_control and remove backup_label
От: Eric Ridge
Сообщение: Re: Hide exposed impl detail of wchar.c