Re: [GENERAL] Question about partial functional indexes and the query planner

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Question about partial functional indexes and the query planner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Given the lack of previous complaints, I'm not sure this amounts to
> a back-patchable bug, but it does seem like something worth fixing
> going forward.

Agreed, although I'd be willing to see us slip it into 9.4.  It's
doubtful that anyone will get upset if their query plans change
between beta1 and beta2, but the same cannot be said for released
branches.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: Inaccuracy in VACUUM's tuple count estimates
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Allowing NOT IN to use ANTI joins