Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in _hash_splitbucket_guts

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed assertion in _hash_splitbucket_guts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Here we shouldn't be accessing meta page after releasing the lock as
>> concurrent activity can change these values.  This can be fixed by
>> storing these values in local variables before releasing the lock and
>> passing local variables in hashbucketcleanup().  I will send patch
>> shortly.
>
> Please find attached patch to fix above code.

Committed.  I don't know either whether this will fix things for
Andreas, but it's certainly a bug fix in its own right.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: The max value of autovacuum_vacuum/analyze_scale_factor.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Tackling JsonPath support