Re: fix tablespace handling in pg_combinebackup

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: fix tablespace handling in pg_combinebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 5:16 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 8:05 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I reworked the test cases so that they don't (I think) rely on
> > symlinks working as they do on normal platforms.
>
> Cool.

cfbot is giving me a bunch of green check marks, so I plan to commit
this version, barring objections.

I shall leave redesign of the symlink mess as a matter for others to
ponder; I'm not in love with what we have, but I think it will be
tricky to do better, and I don't think I want to spend time on it, at
least not now.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: [Doc] Improvements to ddl.sgl Privileges Section and Glossary
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: POC: GROUP BY optimization