Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 6:38 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> I suggest to add comments to this effect,
> perhaps as the attached (feel free to reword, I think mine is awkward.)

It's not bad, although "the decompressed version of the full datum"
might be a little better. I'd probably say instead: "This method might
decompress the entire datum rather than just a slice, if slicing is
not supported." or something of to that effect. Feel free to commit
something you like.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: pspg pager is finished