Re: SQL:2011 application time

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SQL:2011 application time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 1:30 AM Paul Jungwirth
<pj@illuminatedcomputing.com> wrote:
> I found some problems with temporal primary keys and the idea of uniqueness, especially around the
> indisunique column. Here are some small fixes and a proposal for a larger fix, which I think we need
> but I'd like some feedback on.

I think this thread should be added to the open items list. You're
raising questions about whether the feature that was committed to this
release is fully correct. If it isn't, we shouldn't release it without
fixing it.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_17_Open_Items

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Tarball builds in the new world order
От: Paul Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2011 application time