Re: BUG #6278: Index scans on '>' condition on field with many NULLS

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #6278: Index scans on '>' condition on field with many NULLS
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> A patch along these lines should be pretty localized. =A0Has anyone
> got an opinion on whether to back-patch or not? =A0This seems like a
> performance bug, but given the lack of prior complaints, maybe we
> shouldn't take any risks for it.

I think my vote would be to just fix it in master.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Pavel Golub
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6279: quoting needed for column name with non ascii chars
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6278: Index scans on '>' condition on field with many NULLS