Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.
Дата
Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.  (<pokurev@pm.nttdata.co.jp>)
Re: [PROPOSAL] VACUUM Progress Checker.  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2016/03/09 10:11, Amit Langote wrote:
>> The attached revision addresses above and one of Horiguchi-san's comments
>> in his email yesterday.
>
> I fixed one more issue in 0002 per Horiguchi-san's comment.  Sorry about
> so many versions.

I've committed 0001 with heavy revisions.  Just because we don't need
an SQL-visible function to clear the command progress doesn't mean we
don't need to clear it at all; rather, it has to happen automatically.
I also did a bunch of identifier renaming, added datid to the view
output, adjusted the comments, and so on.  Please rebase the remainder
of the series.  Thanks.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Alter or rename enum value
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Upper planner pathification