Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [BUGS] Concurrent ALTER SEQUENCE RESTART Regression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 10:32 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Well, but then we should just remove minval/maxval if we can't rely on
> it.

That seems like a drastic overreaction to me.

> I wonder if that's not actually very little new code, and I think we
> might end up regretting having yet another inconsistent set of semantics
> in v10, which we'll then end up changing again in v11.

I'm not exercised enough about it to spend time on it or to demand
that Peter do so, but feel free to propose something.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] UPDATE of partition key
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays