Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 5:08 AM Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> But now there are no changes in pg_roles. Just a special interpretation
> of the two values of the "Connection limit" column:
>   0 - Now allowed (changed from 'No connections')
>  -1 - empty string

I think the first of these special interpretations is unnecessary and
should be removed. It seems pretty clear what 0 means.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Compress ReorderBuffer spill files using LZ4
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: [multithreading] extension compatibility