Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11 June 2013 04:36, Sergey Konoplev <gray.ru@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Sergey Konoplev <gray.ru@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> The attached patch fixes this although I don't like the way it knowledge of the
>>> point up to which StartupSUBTRANS zeroes pages is handled.
>>
>> One month has passed since the patched version was installed in our
>> production environment and can confirm that everything works perfect.
>> Thank you very much for your prompt help, Andres.
>
> Are there any plans to commit this patch and what version it is going
> to be done to?
>
> Thank you.

I'll be committing this soon, since we're likely coming up to the next
point release soon.

Thanks for the reminder.

От: Sergey Konoplev
Сообщение: Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
От: Sergey Konoplev
Сообщение: Re: Completely broken replica after PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages