Re: Training provider question: SkillsQuest

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Training provider question: SkillsQuest
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 14 February 2013 23:39, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> We've had a new training provider submit to PostgreSQL Events:
> SkillsQuest.  Because some of the wording of their ad seemed fishy, I
> checked for their website (to which they do NOT provide a link), and I'm
> bothered by the fact that they don't have a training schedule anywhere
> on the website.  You have to submit an email form and they will tell you
> if they have a training or not.
>
> This smells funny to me.  I'm not sure I should be approving their
> training announcements.

While its difficult to make hard rulings on such things, we should be
helping people that explicitly advertise PostgreSQL and not others.

I don't suppose other companies would allow training partners who
don't even list the product on their web site.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Training provider question: SkillsQuest
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Training provider question: SkillsQuest