Copy a Cell from pgAdmin 4 Query Tool Results not working?

От Jamie Caramanica
Тема Copy a Cell from pgAdmin 4 Query Tool Results not working?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi all,

I'm running pgAdmin 4 on a MacBook Pro.  (Version 1.1, Application Mode: Desktop

When I run a query from the Query Tool, I'm trying to just do a Copy from 1 or more cells of the results.  (Cmd-C)  But, nothing every pastes.

I've also tried to do the select row (check the checkbox for the row) and select the Copy Icon from the top of the Query Tool.   But, when I try to paste the values/row into a Text Editor (or any application) - nothing is pasted.

Does Copy not work from the Query Tool Results?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Jamie

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Docs for contributing a patch?
От: Frank Limpert
Сообщение: iso-8859-1 object type in dependents list