Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process

От Deepak Goel
Тема Re: Terminating connection because of crash of another server process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The error posted by you ( WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process) is at a very high level. Can you drill down for a detailed error?

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Mahatma Gandhi"

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 8:13 AM Deo Felix <deofelix9@gmail.com> wrote:
Okay, basically I have installed this extension
pgaudit, repmgr, pgagent And I will audit them as you have adviced

On Wed, 27 Sept 2023 at 22:13, Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com> wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2023, at 1:07 PM, Deo Felix <deofelix9@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Okay thank you, I have not installed the mentioned extensions

That's not the point. The point is that buggy extensions are one cause of this kind of instability, and you need to audit for *any* 3rd-party extensions in *YOUR* installation.

От: Blake Rich
Сообщение: Certificate Authentication method question about mapping
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Certificate Authentication method question about mapping