Re: [HACKERS] Online DW

От Francisco Olarte
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Online DW
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I may be wrong but ...

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Sridhar N Bamandlapally
<sridhar.bn1@gmail.com> wrote:
> One thing we can restrict to "begin noarchive" transaction block are DELETE
> and SELECT only
> On 10 Jun 2016 21:57, "Sridhar N Bamandlapally" <sridhar.bn1@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> This is what I feel will give me solution to maintain production
>> (current+7days) and archive(current+history) without any etl/scheduler

It seems ( to me ) you have a grossly underspecificied ( in the list )
problem and you have invented an even more underspecified keyword to
magically solve it, and expect someone to develop it.

And you haven't even bothered to avoid top posting, which is frowned
upon on this list and makes infering your problems solution even more
difficult.

If you want to have something like this you'll need to post much more
details on what you are proposing, what are the use cases for the
general public, etc.. Just eyeballing it I would estimate this will
need many pages just to state the problems and the intended semantics
of your proposal.

Regards.
   Francisco Olarte.

От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: [pg_trgm] Making similarity(?, ?) < ? use an index
От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Online DW