Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header

От Jeremy Schneider
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 10/06/2017 10:09 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>>
>> I will admit I still don't understand what you're referring to here.
>>
>> Are you asking for there to be a way from doc pages in /current/ to
>> explicitly link to the /10/ version, for permanent linkage?

Well when you put it that way, maybe that is what I'm asking for.  I
thought I was just pointing out an inconsistency on the website.  :)
Anyway it seems to me like an inconsistency.  I'm not sure if these
listservs support images, but I've tried to attach some small
screenshots to this email that show what I was talking about.

-J

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] Custom sortation for file browser
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] pg10 doc breadcrumb/header