Re: Postgres process

От Raghavendra
Тема Re: Postgres process
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ahh,,, I missed this.. :)

Thank you Tom for pointing to appropriate direction. Below command worked

/usr/ucb/ps -ww <PID>

--Raghav

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 9:15 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Still, my guess we cannot get the process description on SunOS.

I surely hope you're not still running SunOS.  If you mean Solaris,
note what the manual says at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/monitoring-ps.html

   Tip: Solaris requires special handling. You must use /usr/ucb/ps,
   rather than /bin/ps. You also must use two w flags, not just one. In
   addition, your original invocation of the postgres command must have
   a shorter ps status display than that provided by each server
   process. If you fail to do all three things, the ps output for each
   server process will be the original postgres command line.

This advice is close to ten years old, but might well still apply to
recent Solaris releases.

От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: Re: Dump SQL DDL of all functions in DB
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: Read-only postgres instance