Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 1:01 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 05, 2023 at 01:13:16PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Right.  Let's wait for a bit and see if there are any comments on this
> > point.  With 16.0 in sight next week, I'd like to propose that we move
> > on with this issue once next week's tag is pushed.
>
> Hearing nothing, I have applied the backpatch of 0668719801 to 12~14.
> Please find attached the remaining patches for all the stable
> branches.

Thanks!

> Thomas, would you prefer handling that yourself once 16.0 is tagged
> with a last round of checks?  Or should I?  (Still need to edit the
> commit message a bit..)

I'll do that (and update the message).  Thanks for all the help!

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: [16] ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... SET (run_as_owner = ...) is a no-op
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17973: Reinit of pgstats entry for dropped DB can break autovacuum daemon