Re: BUG #18083: not compile PostgreSQL module in Qt with GCC 11.2 compiler

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #18083: not compile PostgreSQL module in Qt with GCC 11.2 compiler
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 1:51 PM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> Are you talking about building a Qt module for PostgreSQL on Windows?
>
> Sorry, but that's not our software. You'll have to ask elsewhere.

What is C:/Prg/PostgreSQL/15/include/pthread.h, though?

Searching the web finds other complaints like this, and in one case it
involved the Chocolatey postgresql package, and peering at
https://github.com/majkinetor/au-packages/blob/master/postgresql/tools/chocolateyInstall.ps1
reveals that Choco fetches the EnterpriseDB build.  I know that a long
time ago PostgreSQL used to use the pthread-win32 package...  is it
possible that the EntrepriseDB installer is still installing that
project's pthread.h?  That theory might be a long shot, but
*something* seems fishy here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18077: PostgreSQL server subprocess crashed by a SELECT statement with WITH clause