Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Sep 23, 2023 at 12:05 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Looks pretty stable to me.  I can see one thing in wrasse related to
> pack():
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=wrasse&dt=2023-09-22%2023%3A23%3A23
> Invalid type 'Q' in pack at t/039_end_of_wal.pl line 139.

Oh, so although we were testing on 32 bit systems via CI (task
"test_world_32" on "Linux - Debian Bullseye - Meson"), in that case
the perl binary is still 64 bit.  Apparently 32 bit perl binary (at
least of a certain vintage) doesn't like 'Q'.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17928: Standby fails to decode WAL on termination of primary