Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: edb installation failed for pgadmin when username is Chinese under c;\user #7432
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 5:32 AM Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at> wrote:
> On Sun, 2024-04-28 at 09:03 +0800, 周志勤 wrote:
> > https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/7432
> > I have reported a bug to pgadmin regarding the issue on the email title. However
> > pagadmin team refer me to your team  that it's  under your responsibility.
> >
> > Shall I open a new ticket or your moderator can dispature the following to your team ?
>
> Sorry, for playing poing pong, but I'd say that somebody at EnterpriseDB is
> not doing his job.  The error image in the referenced issue shows an error
> caused by a Windows executable called "icacls" invoked on a directory called
> "windows_installer_<something>".

I guess the point is that it's not a pgadmin installer bug, it's a
postgresql installer bug (also not a pgsql-bugs@ issue, but getting
closer...).

> There is no reference to either of that in the PostgreSQL source.  Perhaps the

Nothing to do with me, but in the interests of skipping a ping pong
cycle or two, I guess it's an encoding problem around here, and I know
who works on that (CCing Sandeep):

https://github.com/EnterpriseDB/edb-installers/blob/REL-16/server/scripts/windows/initcluster.vbs#L411

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18305: Unexpected error: "WindowFunc not found in subplan target lists" triggered by subqueries
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17855: Uninitialised memory used when the name type value processed in binary mode of Memoize