Re: pgbench: could not connect to server: Resource temporarily unavailable

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgbench: could not connect to server: Resource temporarily unavailable
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 9:48 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> It's also pretty unclear why the kernel would want to return
> EAGAIN instead of letting the nonblock connection path do the
> waiting, which is why I'm suspecting a bug rather than designed
> behavior.

Could it be that it fails like that if the listen queue is full on the
other side?

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/net/unix/af_unix.c#L1493

If it's something like that, maybe increasing
/proc/sys/net/core/somaxconn would help?  I think older kernels only
had 128 here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: could not connect to server: Resource temporarily unavailable
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: could not connect to server: Resource temporarily unavailable