Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Bogus collation version recording in recordMultipleDependencies
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 8:58 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> this is an open item for release 14 . The discussion seems to have gone
> silent for a couple of weeks. Are we in a position to make any
> decisions? I hear what Andres says, but is anyone acting on it?

I'm going to revert this and resubmit for 15.  That'll give proper
time to reconsider the question of whether pg_depend is right for
this, and come up with a non-rushed response to the composite type
problem etc.

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: cache lookup failed for statistics object 123
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Dubious assertion in RegisterDynamicBackgroundWorker