Re: Issues of slow running queries when dealing with Big Data

От Shaozhong SHI
Тема Re: Issues of slow running queries when dealing with Big Data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Please find the result of select name, setting, source from pg_settings where source <> 'default';

Regards,

Shao

On Tue, 28 Jul 2020 at 16:42, Michael Lewis <mlewis@entrata.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 7:59 AM Shaozhong SHI <shishaozhong@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Gavin,

PostgreSQL Version - 10.11. PostGIS Version - 2.4.7. Operating System - Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.7 .

That is all I know at the moment.

As I understand, our IT staff is building another one to sit on Azure.

Please don't top-post in these mailing lists.

Can you share the results of the below?

select name, setting, source from pg_settings where source <> 'default';

От: alex maslakov
Сообщение: Re: determine what column(s) form the primary key, in C extention
От: David Gauthier
Сообщение: Need free PG odbc driver for Windows 10