Re: HTML/PDF Build Errors

От Sarah Conway Schnurr
Тема Re: HTML/PDF Build Errors
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Is your Sphinx an RPM installation? If so, they may have split that
theme out into a different package. We always install using PIP, which
works fine in every case I know of.

No, it's installed through pip as well. Might it be version specific? I'm on the latest version supported by pip, Sphinx v1.1.3.

> sed -i "/html_theme = 'classic'/d" docs/en_US/conf.py
>
> The PDF errors as mentioned previously in detail are additionally reproducible in the community packages from Git for 3.2, 3.6, and HEAD.
>
> ! Use of \@icentercr doesn't match its definition.

Yeah, I see that as well. There's something in the doc source that is
getting converted into invalid TEX I think. I have no idea what
though, as I haven't really used TEX directly in 20+ years. It seems
like a Sphinx bug, in that it's quite happy with the input for other
formats, but barfs on anything that uses TEX.

Do you know anyone that is familiar with TEX that might be able to
help? Maybe Joe?

I'll do some research and see if I can determine what syntax it might be unhappy about; if able to figure it out, will follow up here with the fix.

Thanks!
--
Sarah Conway Schnurr