Re: [HACKERS] log_destination=file

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] log_destination=file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 8 September 2017 at 01:32, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> 1. where was stderr actually sent? To the console, to /dev/null or to a file?

To the console (but I can also try other options, although I'm not sure if it would have any impact).

> 2. Could you run the same thing (on the same machine) with the logging collector on and logging to file, without the patch? I'd assume that gives performance similar to running with the patch, but it would be good to confirm that.

Sure, I'll do it this weekend.

От: Michael Banck
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Create replication slot in pg_basebackup if requestedand not yet present
От: Surafel Temesgen
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Support to COMMENT ON DATABASE CURRENT_DATABASE