Re: [PATH] Jsonb, insert a new value into an array at arbitrary position

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [PATH] Jsonb, insert a new value into an array at arbitrary position
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here is a new version of path, I hope I didn't miss anything. Few notes:

> 4.
> or even create a new constant (there can be better name for it):
> #define JB_PATH_CREATE_OR_INSERT (JB_PATH_INSERT_BEFORE |
> JB_PATH_INSERT_AFTER | JB_PATH_CREATE)

Good idea, thanks.

> 5.
> > if (op_type != JB_PATH_DELETE)

Yes, I just missed that in previous patch.

> 7.
> Please, return the "skip" comment.

Well, I'm still not so sure about that, but if you're so confident then ok =)

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Move PinBuffer and UnpinBuffer to atomics
От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: dealing with extension dependencies that aren't quite 'e'