Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;

От Ben Madin
Тема Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi - this is a spreadsheet model, not a database model, and could be modelled with three columns.

The aggregate functions are an analytic issue, not a data issue.

cheers

Ben

On 30 August 2018 at 17:13, a <372660931@qq.com> wrote:
Hi all:

I need to make a table contains projected monthly cashflow for multiple agents (10,000 around).

Therefore, the column number would be 1000+.

I would need to perform simple aggregate function such as count, sum or average on each cashflow projected.

So if there is anyway of doing this? Will there be anything like define a macro in C that I can manipulate multiple columns by simple word that representing them.

Thanks so much!

Shore

--

Ausvet Logo

Dr Ben Madin

BVMS MVPHMgmt PhD MANZCVS GAICD
Managing Director
Skype: benmadin
Address:
5 Shuffrey Street
Fremantle, WA 6160
Australia

От: Tim Cross
Сообщение: Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;
От: Brent Wood
Сообщение: Re: Ways to deal with large amount of columns;