Re: pgsql: Add hash index caution to CREATE INDEX docs

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: pgsql: Add hash index caution to CREATE INDEX docs
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 17 October 2012 08:37, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Add hash index caution to CREATE INDEX docs
>
> Branch
> ------
> REL8_3_STABLE
>
> Details
> -------
> http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6166c7301ed9286c1e2af2f83a39e8b8225338bf
>
> Modified Files
> --------------
> doc/src/sgml/ref/create_index.sgml |   12 ++++++++++++

s/anwers/answers/

Also, you've said that hash indexes aren't replicated using warm
standby, which may suggest you can replicate using hot standby, which
you can't.  Shouldn't we say that they remain static on a standby
after a base backup, and that replication doesn't currently include
hash indexes?

--
Thom

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: pgsql: Add hash index caution to CREATE INDEX docs
От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add hash index caution to CREATE INDEX docs