Re: Syntax for partitioning

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Syntax for partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15 December 2009 02:31, Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

>>> I will review and eventually commit this, if appropriate, though it is
>>> 3rd in my queue and will probably not be done for at least 2 weeks,
>>> possibly 4 weeks.
>>
>> I'll have to go back on this unfortunately, sorry about that.
>>

> the next patch for this will arrive in the next commitfest so maybe
> you have more time then

So will this be revived any time soon?  Were there any subsequent
proposals which were posted?

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: a modest improvement to get_object_address()
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: In COPY, insert tuples to the heap in batches.