[MASSMAIL]Table level restore in postgres

От arun chirappurath
Тема [MASSMAIL]Table level restore in postgres
Дата
Re: Table level restore in postgres  (Ron Johnson <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Dear all,

I am a new bie in postgres world....

Suppose I have accidently deleted a table or deleted few rows ,is it safe to drop this table and restore just this table from custom backup to same database?

Or should I create a new database and restore it there and then migrate the data?

What is the general methodology used?

I tried it in a smaller database and it worked in same database..however dbeaver was throwing a warning saying database may get corrupted?

Thanks,
Arun

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How to interpret 'depends on' errors in pg_restore?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Table level restore in postgres