Re: Force streaming every change in logical decoding

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Force streaming every change in logical decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 12:47 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2022 at 4:05 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >  I think
> > instead of adding new tests with this patch, it may be better to
> > change some of the existing tests related to streaming to use this
> > parameter as that will clearly show one of the purposes of this patch.
>
> +1. I think test_decoding/sql/stream.sql and spill.sql are good
> candidates and we change logical replication TAP tests in a separate
> patch.

I prefer the other way, let's first do TAP tests because that will
also help immediately with the parallel apply feature. We need to
execute most of those tests in parallel mode.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: appendBinaryStringInfo stuff
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Avoid lost result of recursion (src/backend/optimizer/util/inherit.c)