Re: Non-superuser subscription owners

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Non-superuser subscription owners
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 30, 2023 at 9:35 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 1:52 PM Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, 2023-03-24 at 00:17 -0700, Jeff Davis wrote:
> > > The other patch you posted seems like it makes a lot of progress in
> > > that direction, and I think that should go in first. That was one of
> > > the items I suggested previously[2], so thank you for working on
> > > that.
> >
> > The above is not a hard objection.
>
> The other patch is starting to go in a direction that is going to have
> some conflicts with this one, so I went ahead and committed this one
> to avoid rebasing pain.

Do we need to have a check for this new option "password_required" in
maybe_reread_subscription() where we "Exit if any parameter that
affects the remote connection was changed."? This new option is
related to the remote connection so I thought it is worth considering
whether we want to exit and restart the apply worker when this option
is changed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: check_GUC_init(wal_writer_flush_after) fails with non-default block size
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes