Re: pgsql: Allow upgrades to preserve the full subscription's state.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow upgrades to preserve the full subscription's state.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Thu, Feb 15, 2024 at 7:15 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> On 02.01.24 04:07, Amit Kapila wrote:
> > Allow upgrades to preserve the full subscription's state.
>
> The added test src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/004_subscription.pl does not pass when
>
> export PG_TEST_PG_UPGRADE_MODE=--link
>
> is set.
>
> Could you check whether that could be fixed, or otherwise if the test
> needs to be skipped in that case?

Thanks for the report. We are working on a fix for it [1].

[1] -
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/TYCPR01MB120773E8D02D58F50B24DA6ADF54E2%40TYCPR01MB12077.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: pgsql: Attempt to stabilize flapping regression test
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: pgsql: Add more LOG and DEBUG messages for slot synchronization.