Re: typos in comments and user docs

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: typos in comments and user docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 7:26 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 04:43:18PM +0530, Amit Kapila wrote:

> > > +1.  It would be nice to back-patch the user-visible changes in the
> > > docs.
> > >

> > Fair enough, Justin, is it possible for you to segregate the changes
> > that can be backpatched?
>
> Looks like the whole patch can be applied to master and v12 [0].

If we decide to backpatch, then why not try to backpatch as far as
possible (till 9.5)?  If so, then it would be better to separate
changes which can be backpatched till 9.5, if that is tedious, then
maybe we can just back-patch (in 12) bloom.sgml change as a separate
commit and rest commit it in HEAD only.  What do you think?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Internal key management system
От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: typos in comments and user docs