Re: Reload configuration more frequently in apply worker.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Reload configuration more frequently in apply worker.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 6, 2023 at 7:45 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Monday, June 5, 2023 8:03 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > I am able to reproduce the problem with the script and steps mentioned by
> > you. The patch provided by you fixes the problem and looks good to me. I'll
> > push this by Wednesday unless there are any comments/suggestions. Though
> > this problem exists in previous branches as well, but as there are no field
> > reports and the problem also doesn't appear to be a common problem, so I
> > intend to push only for v16. What do you or others think?
>
> Thanks for the review. I agree that we can push only for V16.

Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: is pg_log_standby_snapshot() really needed?
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: confusion about this commit "Revert "Skip redundant anti-wraparound vacuums""