Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)
Дата
Ответ на Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 4:54 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 16, 2023 at 6:09 PM Bharath Rupireddy
> <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> > PSA v18 patch.
> >

> LGTM. I'll push this early next week unless there are further
> suggestions or comments.

Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: SLRU optimization - configurable buffer pool and partitioning the SLRU lock
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: How to accurately determine when a relation should use local buffers?