Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: CREATE SUBSCRIPTION -- add missing tab-completes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 11:33 AM Gregory Stark (as CFM)
<stark.cfm@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 at 01:28, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 5:58 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > PSA patches to add those tab completions.
> >
> > LGTM, so pushed.
>
> I moved this to the next CF but actually I just noticed the thread
> starts with the original patch being pushed. Maybe we should just
> close the CF entry? Is this further change relevant?

I have closed the CF entry as the patch for which this entry was
created is already committed. If anything comes as a result of further
discussion, I'll take care of it, or if required we can start a
separate thread.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Direct I/O
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: PGDOCS - function pg_get_publication_tables is not documented?