Re: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 1:03 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> On Monday, June 13, 2022 1:53 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have separated out the bug-fix for the subscriber-side.
> And fix the typo and function name.
> Attach the new version patch set.

The first patch looks good to me. I have slightly modified one of the
comments and the commit message. I think we need to backpatch this
through 13 where we introduced support to replicate into partitioned
tables (commit f1ac27bf). If you guys are fine, I'll push this once
the work for PG14.4 is done.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Tracking notnull attributes inside Var
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Re: better page-level checksums