Re: Reload configuration more frequently in apply worker.

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Reload configuration more frequently in apply worker.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 8:34 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 7:18 AM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
> <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> >

> > The attached tap test shows how the failure happened.
> >

> I haven't yet tried to reproduce it but will try later sometime.

I am able to reproduce the problem with the script and steps mentioned
by you. The patch provided by you fixes the problem and looks good to
me. I'll push this by Wednesday unless there are any
comments/suggestions. Though this problem exists in previous branches
as well, but as there are no field reports and the problem also
doesn't appear to be a common problem, so I intend to push only for
v16. What do you or others think?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Do we want a hashset type?
От: Nikhil Benesch
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up array_in()