Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Documentation: warn about two_phase when altering a subscription
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 24, 2024 at 5:21 AM Tristen Raab <tristen.raab@highgo.ca> wrote:

> I've reviewed your patch, it applies correctly and the documentation builds without any errors. As for the content of
thepatch itself, I think so far it's good but would make two modifications. I like how the patch was worded originally
whenreferring to the subscription, stating these parameters were 'in' the subscription rather than 'by' it. So I'd
proposechanging

> > parameters specified by the subscription. When creating the slot, ensure

> > parameters specified in the subscription. When creating the slot, ensure

This suggestion makes sense, so I updated the patch for this and committed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: speed up a logical replica setup
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: speed up a logical replica setup