[pgsql-www] any "policy" about broken links on wiki

От Rader, David
Тема [pgsql-www] any "policy" about broken links on wiki
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] any "policy" about broken links on wiki
Список pgsql-www
Hello -

Is there any standard policy about handling broken links on wiki pages?

I added a couple of tutorials to the top of the tutorials page because I noticed that many of the existing links there are broken. Do we leave them as is? Remove them? Put them in a "outdated links" section?

Thanks
Dave

--
David Rader

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: [pgsql-www] Mailinglist outage
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] any "policy" about broken links on wiki