Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}
Дата
Re: pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 9:24 AM Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found that pgBufferUsage.blk_{read|write}_time are zero although there are pgBufferUsage.local_blks_{read|written}

Yes, good catch. This is a bug. I will note that at least in 15 and
likely before, pgBufferUsage.local_blks_written is incremented for
local buffers but pgBufferUsage.blk_write_time is only added to for
shared buffers (in FlushBuffer()). I think it makes sense to propose a
bug fix to stable branches counting blk_write_time for local buffers
as well.

- Melanie

От: jacktby jacktby
Сообщение: Re: Implement a column store for pg?
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps