Re: Pgpool with high availability

От Kashif Zeeshan
Тема Re: Pgpool with high availability
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Vijay

The log shows that all the nodes are able to communicate now (master, standby and standby1) and now what are the issue you are facing?

Regards
Kashif Zeeshan

On Thu, May 30, 2024 at 2:00 AM vijay patil <vijay.postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Muhammad !

Here i uploaded details.

Thanks
Vijay

On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 10:58 AM Muhammad Imtiaz <imtiaz.m@bitnine.net> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please provide the Pgpool logs? Additionally, in a distributed environment, ensure that Pgpool is properly configured. You can follow these documented steps to set up the Pgpool configurations pgpool.conf,pcp.conf and pool_hba.conf .

Regards,
Muhammad Imtiaz

On Tue, 28 May 2024 at 23:01, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

On 5/28/24 1:31 AM, vijay patil wrote:

> HI Team,
>
> "I'm encountering challenges while configuring Pgpool with high
> availability. The initial setup is completed, and Pgpool is operational
> on a single node, functioning without issues. However, upon attempting
> to start Pgpool on any additional nodes, particularly node 2, it becomes
> immediately unreachable.

And how we are supposed to arrive at an answer with essentially no
information provided?

Need:

1) Configuration for initial setup.

2) A more detailed explanation of what "... upon attempting
to start Pgpool on any additional nodes" means? Include configuration
changes.

3) The error messages.

4) Where the nodes are located?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Juan Rodrigo Alejandro Burgos Mella
Сообщение: Re: Dll libpq.dll 32 bits
От: Kashif Zeeshan
Сообщение: Re: tds_fdw >> Install Foreign data Wrapper on EDB Postgres to connect to SQL server database