Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows

От Brian Crowell
Тема Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Christian Ullrich <chris@chrullrich.net> wrote:
> Hence my suspicion that it doesn't. I did not have the time to compare every
> function call yet.

It doesn't. But it's a pretty close match; it looks like it was ported
directly from the libpq code. libpq actually uses the same code path
for SSPI and GSSAPI on Windows, with a boolean to switch a few things
between the two. I've been trying to duplicate those changes in
Npgsql.

I think I'm getting closer though. I have psql on Windows successfully
authenticating, so I can't be too far off.

> The GSSAPI error messages are of the usual helpful kind, even including the
> colon that is followed by no detail.

I've been trying to enable the KRB5_TRACE environment variable in the
Postgres child processes, but I can't seem to make it stick. That
would (should!) provide some sort of help.

—Brian

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.3.1 and Self Test Failure "pg_regress: no *.source files found"
От: Brian Crowell
Сообщение: Re: GSSAPI server side on Linux, SSPI client side on Windows