Re: Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)

От Dan Scott
Тема Re: Strange errors from 9.2.1 and 9.2.2 (I hope I'm missing something obvious)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
psqlon different hosts. od tells me it ends each line with:<br /> ><br /> >   \n followed by 0xC2 0xA0 and then
normalspaces. The C2A0 thing is<br /> >   apparently NO-BREAK SPACE. Invisible, silent, odorless but still
codein Word I guess.<p dir="ltr">It's not just Word... I was bitten by this last week by a WYSIWYG HTML widget I was
usingto write some documentation. When I copied the examples I had created out of said environment during a final
technicalaccuracy pass and they failed to run in psql, I panicked for a few minutes.<p dir="ltr">I eventually
determinedthat, rather than just wrapping my code in <pre> tags, the widget had created &nbsp; entities that
werefaithfully converted into Unicode non-breaking spaces in the psql input.

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Unresolved error 0xC0000409 on Windows Server
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: XLByte* usage