Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
вс, 19 авг. 2018 г. в 15:46, TalGloz <glozmantal@gmail.com>:

> OK, I've changed my line to
> LDFLAGS = -L$(INCLUDE_SEAL_LIB) -lseal -lpthread
And? Is these flags appeared in the g++ invoking command line? I mean
the following:

g++ -Wl,--no-undefined -shared -o seal_diff_cpp.so seal_diff_cpp.o
-L/usr/pgsql-10/lib   -L/usr/lib64 -Wl,--as-needed
-Wl,-rpath,'/usr/pgsql-10/lib',--enable-new-dtags

> In my Makefile this command is written like this (line numbers are just for
> orientation)
>
> 1: seal_diff_cpp.so: seal_diff_cpp.o
> 2:        $(CXX) -Wl,--no-undefined -shared -o seal_diff_cpp.so
> seal_diff_cpp.o $(LDFLAGS)
> 3:
It's correct.

От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.
От: TalGloz
Сообщение: Re: Linker errors while creating a PostgreSQL C extension function.