Re: very slow largeobject transfers through JDBC

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Re: very slow largeobject transfers through JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
пт, 31 авг. 2018 г. в 16:35, Mate Varga <m@matevarga.net>:

> Hi,
>
> we're fetching binary data from pg_largeobject table. The data is not very large, but we ended up storing it there.
IfI'm copying the data to a file from the psql console, then it takes X time (e.g. a second), fetching it through the
JDBCdriver takes at least 10x more. We don't see this difference between JDBC and 'native' performance for anything
exceptlargeobjects (and bytea columns, for the record).

> Does anyone have any advice about whether this can be tuned or what the cause is?
I don't know what a reason of that, but I think it's reasonable and
quite simple to call lo_import()/lo_export() via JNI.

От: Mate Varga
Сообщение: very slow largeobject transfers through JDBC
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade fails saying function unaccent(text) doesn't exist