IMP: using PG-Admin with screen readers (JAWS & NVDA)

От Saravanan K
Тема IMP: using PG-Admin with screen readers (JAWS & NVDA)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear Sir,
My Name is Saravanan from Bangalore in India.
I am a visually impaired person.
I am having a keen interest in using postgresql.

I know that PG admin is a good IDe for using postgresql.
But, PG admin is not accessible to screen readers such as JAWS & NVDA.
I am facing a lot of difficulties in navigating  pg admin.

I want to know is  PG admin is having accessibility issues.
Is it not possible to navigate it with screen readers.

Can you fix these issues ASAP and any visually impaired users can use
PG Admin independently.

Is there any accessibility guide for using PG Admin with screen
readers such as jaws & nvda. I am urgently in need of the same.

Please help me in using PG admin with screen readers.
Expecting your valuable response ASAP.

-------
Regards
Saravanan.K
+919916512402

От: Stefan Harbich
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4 web ldap authtification
От: Saravanan K
Сообщение: Re: Accessibility issues in PgAdmin