Re: v16dev: invalid memory alloc request size 8488348128

От David Rowley
Тема Re: v16dev: invalid memory alloc request size 8488348128
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 15 Apr 2023 at 13:03, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
> Maybe you'll find valgrind errors to be helpful.

I don't think that's really going to help.  The crash already tells us
there's a problem down the line, but if the commit you mention is to
blame for this, then the problem is elsewhere, either in our
assumption that we can get away without the datumCopy() or in the
aggregate function producing the state that we're no longer copying.

David

От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Tab completion for CREATE SCHEMAAUTHORIZATION